Your shopping cart is empty!
Fluorogard® FP-HP Filter
Point-of-tool, DI water filter with strong contaminant and metal ion retention and good flow-rate performance in greater than 180 nm technology nodes.
-Industry: Semiconductor, Data Storage, Flat Panel Display, Bulk Chemical, LED
-Process: Wet Etch and Clean, Bulk Chemical, Substrate Cleaning, Magnetic Head – Wet Etch and Clean, CDA, Organic layer printing, Bulk Gas Delivery
-Chemistry: Solvents, Aqueous Acids, Bases, Detergents, DI Water
-Installation Point: Point of Tool, Bulk, Facilities
– Membrane: Hydrophilic PTFE
– For 0.02 µm – prewet, nondewetting PTFE*
– Supports, core, sleeve and end caps: Polypropylene
– O-rings: EPDM, FKM, E-FKM
*Connections: Code 0 (AS568-222 o-rings)
*Retention rating: 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.50, 1.0, 3.0, 10.0 µm, 10, 20 nm
*Membrane area: 10″: 7,000 cm² (7.54 ft²)
20″: 14,000 cm² (15.1 ft²)
30″: 21,000 cm² (22.6 ft²)
*Maximum operating conditions:
– Maximum forward/reverse differential pressure: 0.34 MPa (3.4 bar, 50 psi) @ 25°C (77°F)
– Maximum operating temperature: 90°C (194°F)
* The prewet filter is enclosed in a bag containing DI water and 1% H₂O₂. After installation is completed, drain and flush with 20 liters of DI water (per 10”).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.